title

it's mostly about scrapbooking ... and just a little about me ...







Friday, April 4, 2014

photo Friday - hello Spring

Happy Friday! :)

Yesterday, we got our first real taste of Spring, with temperatures in the 80s.  Of course with that, comes threats of severe weather and tornadoes ... and it wouldn't be typical Oklahoma weather if it weren't 20 degrees cooler today, and looking to get worse through the weekend.  Yep, Mother Nature is such a tease, LOL! :)

Anyhow, one of my favorites signs of Spring are Bradford Pear trees.  They are all over the place here, and I used to call them "popcorn trees."  The little white blossoms just make me happy.  This is our very full tree, that lots of birdies call home.

What are your favorite signs of Spring?

Have a great weekend, everyone!  And, thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, pretty! For us, it's the ornamental plum trees and the freesias and irises blooming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is beautiful! Things are starting to bud around here, but it will still be a bit before we see flowers. I do really like seeing the tulips bloom, that's always a sure sign of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the budding trees too! They remind me of fluffy snow, without the cold temps! One of my favorite signs of Spring and Summer are the "longer" days--I just love having the extra daylight and being out in the evenings.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE hearing feedback, comments, getting questions ... I look forward to and appreciate every comment you leave! :)