title

it's mostly about scrapbooking ... and just a little about me ...







Friday, March 28, 2014

photo Friday - birthday cards

It's Photo Friday! :)

Today I have some cards made from the leftover scraps I had from the layout I shared on Monday.  I often read about people using their scraps right away, while they have all the matching supplies out, so I gave it a try.  So quick and easy! :)  I was able to make three clean and simple cards (two were just alike) from the few strips of leftover patterned paper, and a few coordinating pieces from my scrap basket.  I used my Stampin' UP! hexagon punch and a few stamps to complete these cards and envelopes in less than 10 minutes. :)


This was such a fun and easy way to use my scraps productively!  And, I'll build my stash of cards, too!  What do you do with your scraps?  

Have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by! :)

6 comments:

  1. These are so sweet, I love the twine on the first one! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! That's exactly what I do with my scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards! I do try to do that. Use my scraps to make another project. It just makes sense right? But I don't always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cards! Love the fun and bright colors! Will give this a try soon!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE hearing feedback, comments, getting questions ... I look forward to and appreciate every comment you leave! :)