title

it's mostly about scrapbooking ... and just a little about me ...







Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Project Life Week 8 and right now

It's Right Now Wednesday, and I am ....

*listening - to complete quiet
*eating - nothing yet
*drinking - water
*wearing - my PJs and soft fuzzy robe
*weather - looks like it should be Spring, but doesn't feel like it yet
*wanting - to get over these hurdles and start feeling better
*needing - to take care of myself first sometimes, and not worry what others think
*thinking - about some layout ideas I have
*enjoying - that Josh is an amazing man, and I love our silly family

For my Project Life Week 8, I used the Memories Captured by Fancy Pants.  I love the colors in this collection, and got several embellishment packs to go with the papers.  I'm sure I'll have lots of those leftover, since I've used so much of the paper so far! :)  I also used digital stamps on the photos before printing.  I don't know why I haven't done this more, it's pretty easy and I love the look! :)

This particular week was busy, stressful, aggravating and an emotional roller coaster for me.  I designed a folded pull-out card for all the hidden journaling I wanted to include with these pages.  I blurred the text in the final photo, but wanted you to see how I'd cut it to fit the pocket and fold.  So, for our very eventful week, we ... watched lots of movies; my parents were both sick and acted like complete jerks and wouldn't listen to reason; my dad spent a night in the hospital; I planted some hosta bulbs in our front planter; got my nails done; ate dinner with the in-laws; Griffin destroyed Josh's new electronic earmuffs that he got a couple of weeks ago for his birthday (it was Josh's fault, he left them outside); got a yummy pizza at a cool, kitchy 'slice house,' had a great visit with a new doctor; Josh shot a skunk on the back of our property; we took Junior for some training; had to cancel a trip to Stillwater to see Bill Nye, the Science Guy with our friends  (because of my parents); disappointed by the main card of UFC 170; Josh got his birthday jacket in and I'm still working on reorganizing and purging scrapbook supplies.







Thanks for stopping by today! :)

6 comments:

  1. i bought this colleciton too when it was out but i have not used it. i think you have motivated me to get it out and make something with it!
    great pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have a hard time going back and journaling about less-than-good things from the week. Is that a problem for you? You're good about not getting behind, so maybe that helps. Fabulous, as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cindy. :) I actually write or journal in some form every day. I write in my daily planner, and also make notes on my weekly Project Life planning page, if it's something I want to include. Each week when I put my PL together, everything is still very fresh. It has been a little bit harder for me though in my regular scrapbooking, since I'm still working on layouts from last year. I do have a lot of notes to refer to, and I often look back on my FB or planner if I'm unsure of a date or something. One more reason I really like staying on top of it! :)

      Delete
  3. I had a very bad day today, from start to finish. This is the last thing I am doing before going to bed, and I saw your title... "Every Day is a Second Chance". I needed to see that, and I hope that I find tomorrow is a better day. And I hope the same for you and that your difficult week turns into a better day/week/etc. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGoodness, Jane! ((hugs)) to you!! I'm so sorry that you had a bad day, but I am really happy that found a small amount of light in that card on my layout. It's always the little things, you know ... I hope you have a much better rest of your week! :)

      Delete

I absolutely LOVE hearing feedback, comments, getting questions ... I look forward to and appreciate every comment you leave! :)